Service of legal assistance and support in the various fields of law related to Facility Management activities, aimed at supporting regulatory compliance with respect to various problems and critical issues arising from responsibilities related to the management of operational activities.
- Analysis and evaluation of the correspondence of procurement and service contracts with current regulations
- Assistance with legal issues in administrative law and procurement matters
- Advice on environmental law matters
- Support and legal advice in matters arising from administrative, environmental and occupational safety liability
- Assistance in the implementation of organizational and management models adhering to the systems required by the regulations: Legislative Decree 231/2001, Legislative Decree 152/06 on environmental matters, GDPR 2016/679 on privacy and Legislative Decree 81/08 on safety at work, 190/2012 on anti-corruption
- Service of design, development and delivery of training courses on legal matters, with in-depth study of issues related to Facility Management according to the needs of each individual client.
Cassation lawyer, provides judicial and extrajudicial assistance to private and public economic operators in collaboration with a network of legal experts in civil, criminal and administrative law. Adjunct professor at the School of Business Administration of the University of Turin on labor law and at CUOA (University Center for Business Organization) in Vicenza on the subject of international contracting. Senior expert trainer in Work Safety, Procurement Regulations, Privacy and Administrative Responsibility of Companies (Italian Legislative Decree 231/2001).